Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Christmas Present

Well it showed up today..DISCHARGED

Day 61...YAHOO... now Pacer shows awaiting close. Damn tax returns, I used to think it was a great rainy day fund. Not so bad, they only get about 2/3 of it.

Although from my research, it appears that they have not abandoned my assets yet, the interim report shows them as Fully Administered, but no legal stuff to show they are indeed abandoned. The Trustee's Handbook seems to suggest, based on the codes, it will be done at close. Anyone have any similiar circumstances?

I only worry, because I have an old car that I would like to abandon or sell. Since they are still in the estate, I can move them, any idea's?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're third one we have had today. This is great!
    Here you go:

Merry Christmas
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

As for the car, our old car and other assets our trustee was not interested in were abandoned long before we were discharged. If your PACER records shows your BK estate as being fully administered, perhaps all the trustee is interested in is the tax refunds. He/she may not have thought the car worth the trouble of formally abandoning it before the court. We had some other incidental assets that our trustee never formally abandoned or listed in the items to buy back from the estate. These were small items though, none worth more than just a few dollars at most.

Good luck!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Now my heart is really pounding here....

Three discharged today!! Wow.
        I am truly happy for ya. And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

(first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
        :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Sweet, way to go

Comment

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X