Finally! Merry X-mas to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! Merry X-mas to me!

After constantly hounding our lawyer for 2 weeks, we are finally discharged and closed!

Lawyer moved office and was having 'technical' difficulties. When I had finally had enough I said, "Pacer shows nothing, (crickets) and I can look there just as well as you can. Either you can call the TT direct or I can. Guess what? Later that day she calls and says,

You are closed and discharged as of right now. Somehow you fell through the cracks. So had she called the TT 2 weeks ago....

But! We are DONE!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Discharged AND Closed!! Your attorney sounds a lot like ours! *heh*.
    Here you go:

Merry Christmas!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Nice! Gratz! So, you were an asset case, right? Did you actually have to fork over anything?
      Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Hi CC. I can't speak for the OP but in our case we were offered the opportunity to purchase our non-exempt assets back from the BK estate. We paid $450.00 a month for a year to the trustee until the terms of the agreement were satisfied. Had we not been able to make these payments, I can't say what would happen.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Christmas and make Merry on the New Year!
          Filed: 10/2/2009; 341: 11/10/2009;
          UST Files Motion to Dismiss: 11/24/2009 Our Attorney Files Response: 1/7/2010 UST withdraws objection; Discharge: 4/20/2010

Comment

Congratulations! A very nice Christmas present.
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Yay! Congratulations!
              4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
              5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
              7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
              7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Good for you! Congrats!

Comment

An early Christmas gift to you!!

merry christmas to you!!
                  (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                  :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Congrats!!!
                    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
                    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Pacer/Objection for Discharge Due

OK today supposed to be the last day for objection for discharge and i curious to know can i be discharged by tomm? I cant wait for all this to be over...i went on pacer and it doesnt say anything yet. Will pacer update the case in one day from due day? the only way to find out is through pacer or calling the court as well but im scared to get them upset lol...please help...

also if i am discharged tomm will it all show in my credit report the same day? so i can fix errors. how long should i wait if i have to...thank you for all ur help

Comment

sorry meant to open my own thread lol

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X