Credit Bureaus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Bureaus

Who the hell gave these companies the power they have? It reminds me of a quarterback rating! Just a bunch of theories and stats that have no reality to them. Plus these people can now control future job prospects, insurance, and a host of other things? Plus, you can't argue against them! Nobody listens, and they are doing it for PROFIT! Again, who gave these companies so much power controlling a consumers life? All based on an arbitrary 3 digit number? If it was so correct, why are we all in this financial mess? Give me a break...
    Filed Aug 28 2009
    341 Oct 2 2009-Asset Case
    Discharged Dec 16 2009
    Waiting for tax return and asset buy back to close

completely right.
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by kw1025 View Post
      Who the hell gave these companies the power they have?
      Big business, big insurance, big government. All one and the same. The rich shall get richer while you and I don't even get kissed after it's over.

We gave them the power by electing this bunch of dip-$hits that we have in congress, the senate, and the white house.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Actually i think we need the government MORE involved in these credit bureaus, just like they would be in the BK. If if weren't for the government, i would not have a discharge. BUt i do know what you are saying.
        Filed Aug 28 2009
        341 Oct 2 2009-Asset Case
        Discharged Dec 16 2009
        Waiting for tax return and asset buy back to close

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X