It's because of Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's because of Christmas...

Well all 12/19/09 was the last day to object...and there were no takers!!YES!! I havent seen anything on PACER since report of no distribution, but I can only assume it's the holiday season and everyone is slow at work, i can understand that. I'm hoping for a discharge right around the corner , HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Still wondering though, did a ride through with Citimortgage on 1st mortgage and they havent said a peep about reaffirming, Navy Federal hasn't on my 2nd mortgage either, I dont want to reaffirm anything because as bad as the market is, selling may not be an option when it's time to go and being able to just "walk away" is looking pretty good right about now, anyone had to deal with either of these companies on the reaffirmation issue?? other than a little worried about that all is well, have a wonderul holiday ALL!!

Filed: Sept 15, 2009
    341: Oct 20, 2009
    Last day to Object: 12/19/2009
    Waiting for a discharge:

Hi 1qweenb: I'll be watching with you and will have a troupe of hamsters ready for you!

Merry Christmas!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by 1qweenb View Post
      Well all 12/19/09 was the last day to object...and there were no takers!!YES!! I havent seen anything on PACER since report of no distribution, but I can only assume it's the holiday season and everyone is slow at work, i can understand that. I'm hoping for a discharge right around the corner , HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Still wondering though, did a ride through with Citimortgage on 1st mortgage and they havent said a peep about reaffirming, Navy Federal hasn't on my 2nd mortgage either, I dont want to reaffirm anything because as bad as the market is, selling may not be an option when it's time to go and being able to just "walk away" is looking pretty good right about now, anyone had to deal with either of these companies on the reaffirmation issue?? other than a little worried about that all is well, have a wonderul holiday ALL!!

Filed: Sept 15, 2009
      341: Oct 20, 2009
      Last day to Object: 12/19/2009
      Waiting for a discharge:
      Merry Christmas Queen B, and a happy New Year!
      pa308 (equifax fico 6-21 471) 594 on 3-09 671 7-09
      filed ch7 6-12
      341 7-25
      Discharged and closed 9-24

Comment

Originally posted by 1qweenb View Post
        Still wondering though, did a ride through with Citimortgage on 1st mortgage and they havent said a peep about reaffirming...
        I have them as my 1st, too. I did eventually get a re-aff letter but just ignored it. They do keep sending a statement monthly but it states "not trying to collect debt". However, you just keep paying monthly as long as you plan to stay. I also reluctantly keep paying on my 2nd even though I'm almost tempted "not" to.. but don't wanna risk having the 2nd possibly foreclosing on us.
        Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Looking good!
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X