Any guru care to venture a guess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any guru care to venture a guess?

I know I posted this before on another thread but I thought I would throw it out there again to see if I could gather a few opinions.

Our BK 7 is currently under a motion to dismiss (707) by the UST. Our lawyer and UST came to an agreement that if we amended our B22 she would not contest it. We did as she asked. Our continued telephonic hearing was on Dec. 16. On Dec. 18 Pacer said this:

Court minutes from hearing held on 12/16/09 RE: Adjournment hearing on motion of UST to dismiss case. An adjourned hearing on this matter [B]was[B] scheduled for March 18, 2010 at 9 am in room 133.

We haven't received anything in the mail from the court or our lawyer. Is this the normal process or are we going to court? I know it is the holidays and things aren't being updated but I am going nuts. We were so close to being discharged. This misery has been going on for 14 months and I'm spent. Thanx.

I would call your lawyer ASAP!
    4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
    5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
    7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
    7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Thanks but can't do that until after the new year.

Comment

I may not be a guru, but like the above poster stated, please do get a hold of your lawyer and find out what is going on with the adjourned meeting to be scheduled in March 2010. Hang in there!
        Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
        Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

The only words thing that is keeping me sane right now is that it says "was scheduled". It may not mean a thing but I would think we would have to be notified if there was a hearing scheduled. We were notified right away about our other hearings.

I will get a hold of our lawyer after the new year.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X