The time is almost here.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time is almost here.....

We have our 341 on tomorrow. It seemed to come up pretty quick(I guess with the holidays and everything). I must admit that I am a little nervous, but not as much as I was before I actually filed.(I hope that is a good thing). We have been truthful and I hope that everything goes smooth...
    Wish me Luck....
    Filed Ch7: December 02, 2009
    341 Meeting: January 06, 2010

Yes, it is almost over for you. If what I read on here is correct, most filers have no problem at all.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

DM

Comment

Thanks DaisysMom.... I think I actually feel okay now. It's like I'm just ready for it to be over with and done.

Comment

Originally posted by youngbroke View Post
        Thanks DaisysMom.... I think I actually feel okay now. It's like I'm just ready for it to be over with and done.
        You have already performed the most important thing. The honesty part. Really it's "a piece of cake". 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I understand how you're feeling. My 341 is Feb 3. Right now, I'm just oddly calm, but I'm sure I will get more nervous the closer it gets. I have been truthful and honest, so it should be just fine. BUT...............

One thing I did today that felt really odd, but really good, was to delete my "Pay bills" folder from my Favorites in Explorer. That was very satisfying for some silly reason!

Comment

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine.
            1.6.10 ~ Met with attorney.

Comment

Youngbroke-

If your 341 feels quick, wait until your discharge! Time surely flies! Good luck tomorrow!

Migal-

Stick with the calm program (even if its odd!). I was a nervous wreck BEFORE filing. All was smooth thereafter...including my 341 (I was actually excited to attend!).
              *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Thanks Everyone, I will post back tomorrow and let everyone know how it went.

Comment

Good luck.. ours was a breeze, we were honest, and the trustee knew we were broke. Stop back and tell us all about it when it is done. Make sure you take the items on your list that the trustee wants to see.. Usually you Drivers license and a copy of it, as well as your SS card ....

Comment

Good luck!
                    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by youngbroke View Post
                      We have our 341 on tomorrow. It seemed to come up pretty quick(I guess with the holidays and everything). I must admit that I am a little nervous, but not as much as I was before I actually filed.(I hope that is a good thing). We have been truthful and I hope that everything goes smooth...
                      Wish me Luck....
                      good luck! it will go just fine, i'm sure!
                      Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
                      341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
                      Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
                      Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

Good luck! (or maybe it is already over?)

Comment

I hope they get back soon. Now I'm excited. 'Hub
                          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

We're back....Thanks to everyone with the well wishes....I posted my experience in the 341 section if anyone wants to read it...(it was kind of long)....I must admit that everyone is right. If you have been honest; the 341 will be absolutely painless.....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X