341 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting

I file for bankruptcy last month and dont want to got through with it can i not attend the 341 meeting so my case can get dismissed is i dont show up. I'm late on my house not and i want to keep it. I do not want to file chapter 13.

I think you received the answer in your earlier thread.

Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

After reading your previous thread it doesn't sound like anything has changed other than that you didn't hear what you wanted to hear.

Please call your attorney and set up a face to face appointment before your 341 meeting to address your concerns.

Not showing up should be your last option.
      Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
      I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

it the the question...no

Comment

thanks newbie2

Comment

When I had my 341 there was a person that was represented by my attorney who didn't show up and the trustee automatically gave the attorney a continuance for the case without him even requesting it so your case could possibly be continued even though you dont want to? I agree with everyone else, the best thing is to talk to your attorney about it.
            Filed Chapter 7 September 25, 2009
            341 November 2, 2009
            Final Day for Objections 1-1-10 (Happy New Year!)
            Discharged 1-4-10

Comment

Originally posted by babygirlkeke View Post
              I file for bankruptcy last month and dont want to got through with it can i not attend the 341 meeting so my case can get dismissed is i dont show up. I'm late on my house not and i want to keep it. I do not want to file chapter 13.
              i wouldn't advise just not showing up. The trustee can bar you from filing again for a set period of time (i believe 180 days?).
              Just show up at the 341.
              Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
              341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
              Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
              Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X