top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will trustee give us a hard time for our rent amount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister fostered similar rental fears. She secured a wonderful rental home with her two young children, two large dogs, two cats (Noah's Ark program ) and an unemployed husband.

While I understand your dedication to your dogs and the discomfort in securing a future rental, I wouldn't ignore an opportunity to live rent free based off such fears. There ARE landlords who will rent to you. Many landlords are making concessions in an effort to sustain in this economic storm. We're not the only ones struggling. Money talks...even if the dogs bark. If you remain in your house through the foreclosure process, you will be in a strong financial position to negotiate a rental agreement.
    *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what county are you in? I am from Illinois too. We are having to find a rental as well and I am hoping to find one and get in before we file. I have been finding a ton of really nice places that allow dogs, we have a black lab. Our issue is saving up the money to have for a first months rent and security deposit, and all the money that is needed to get the home up and running (utility deposits, internet & cable connection, etc.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X