dec 5th last day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dec 5th last day

It is now dec 12th and pacer is not updated. Would i have heard if there would be an objection?

probably. but give it a few days to see if the trustee objected. they will usually show up right away.

if after 90 more days you dont see anything then all is well...

ok just kidding (comedy relief for tension buildup)

after 10 days max if you dont see anything you are more then good to go for sure.

5 days probably more likey then not.

2 days is good enough.

tomorrow is jsut ok.

dont worry, you are probably fine and done. whoo-hooo!

enjoy your new zero balance debt load and enjoy your life

by the way, the bad news is you cant come to our 60 Day Club BBQ
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

opps, i didnt realize you already waited one week since discharge due date.

you are more then likley fine!

whoo-hoo!
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

9 Filed & Entered: 12/12/2005
        Request for Discharge Order
        Docket Text: Request for Discharge Order (Gonzalez, Maribel)

1. I think this is good!

Comment

Pending Statuses

Status Begin
          Date Time in
          Status # Status Set By
          Awaiting Closing 12/12/2005 0 days 9 Request for Discharge Order

IS THIS NORMAL? TO REQUEST FOR DISCHARGE ORDER?

Comment

Originally posted by dumbpig
            Pending Statuses

Status Begin
            Date Time in
            Status # Status Set By
            Awaiting Closing 12/12/2005 0 days 9 Request for Discharge Order

IS THIS NORMAL? TO REQUEST FOR DISCHARGE ORDER?
            The discharge letter will be mailed out within 3 days. Congrat!
            The last day of objections for mine was Dec 2, but I don't see any change on Pacer. The last file was "no asset report" on Oct 6.
            Aug 30: Filed Chapter 7 in Los Angeles
            Oct 03: 341 Meeting
            Dec 02: Last Day of Objections
            Dec 13: Discharge Order

Comment

thanks! Good luck and hopefully yours is posted soon as well

Comment

Dumpig... I hope the same happens for me with the gambling and creditors... we had similar mistakes in life...

I still have to go to the creditor meeting... I hope it goes like yours... but I had gambling up until about 75 days before I filed... ahhh

Enough about me, CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!

Comment

I gambled recently before filing like 5k in cash withdrawn from off shore account to checking. I had alot of mistakes and about 40k in cc debt. I think you stated your debt was much smaller and Im not sure if they will pursue such small amounts. What state are you in?

Comment

I am in Ohio, and I just read an article that Debts due to gambling are not enforceble in some states!!?!?

Does that mean I could have NOT filed bankruptcy on the NSF checks due to the gambling, since they can't legally enforce them?

HMMM... Here is some of my reading...

Gambling debts incurred in North Carolina are not enforceable in the courts of the state and there is no statute which allows one who pays a gambling debt to recover what he has paid. N.C.G.S. 15A-1343(d). Am Jur 2d, Criminal Law 588 et seq.

Comment

The Statute of Anne has impacted upon every state because of its "prohibitions" regarding the collection of gaming debts. The wording of the statute is self-explanatory:

That all notes, bills, bonds, judgments, mortgages, or securities or conveyances whatsoever given, granted, drawn or entered into, or executed by any person or persons whatsoever, where the whole, or any part of the consideration of such conveyances, or securities shall be for any money, or other valuable thing whatsoever, or by betting on the sides or hands or such; as do game at any of the games aforesaid, or for the reimbursing or repaying any money knowingly lent, or advanced at the time and place of such play, to any person or persons so gaming or betting as aforesaid, of that shall, during such play, so play or bet shall be utterly void, frustrate and of non effect, to all intents and purposes whatsoever.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X