Do I need a reaffirmation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need a reaffirmation?

Hello everyone this is my first post, I have been looking on this forum for sometime now, so I finely registered the other day. I filed CH 7 last November and had my 341 meeting last week. Anyway I still haven't received a reaffirmation for my truck that im keeping. Do I need a reaffirmation? What should I do about this? All the payments on the truck and the insurance are current. Also I only have one payment left on the truck if that matters.
    Thank you for your time and help.
    Hoss

No need to reaffirm a loan with one payment left. The truck will be paid off before your discharge.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

If you have only 1 payment remaining, reaffirming is a useless waste of paper for everyone. Make that final payment and get your title from the lender and go on with life.

Comment

Ya it will be paid off end of February.
        Thanks for the fast reply.
        Hoss

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss454 View Post
          Ya it will be paid off end of February.
          Thanks for the fast reply.
          Hoss
          Grats for you!!!! NOW, come up with a challenging question. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I cant wait till this is all over to start building credit again.
            I will try to come up with a challenging question for you Hub.....Here one whats a lien on a vehicle mean?
            Hoss

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X