top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 days since 341. Is no news, good news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 days since 341. Is no news, good news?

It's been 9 days since our 341 and we've heard nothing. I'm so jealous of those who get their report of no assets the next day!!

We weren't asked for any paperwork before the 341, nor at the 341, nor since the 341. I kind of had the impression that the trustee had never even looked at our file before the 341, but that may not be true.

He quickly just zoomed through our file at the 341 and stopped at our list of real estate and asked a few questions about our rentals that we're surrendering. How long does it usually take to get a report of no distribution? Is it a good sign that we're not being asked for additional documentation?
    12/2/09- Filed non-consumer Chp. 7
    1/11/10- 341 Hearing
    1/21/10- Confirmed No Asset
    3/12/10- Discharge date

As far as I am concerned, No news is good news. We didn't hear anything until we were scheduled for a hearing for our reaffirmation agreements. Based on PACER everything is going through as discharged...

Comment

It took a while for us here in MO, we had to bring in banking for our 341 so I guess the trustee reviewed that. I didn't worry too much about it after I posted on this board, because the 60 days is what makes or breaks you.... But I did check pacer about 2 weeks after the 341 and it was updated. The final sigh of relief was after the 60 days though.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X