341 Today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today..

Just had 341 today, waiting for Honda to figure out what they're going to do, now what?

Can it be a situation where the judge refuses t let me reaffirm my car and I have to give it back? In which I really don't want to because there's only a yr left!

Thanks in advanced!

If you don't reaffirm you can generally "retain and pay" as long as you are not behind and don't live in some place like Texas.

You will need to have a positive DMI that supports the payment if you want your lawyer (or judge, if pro se) to sign the agreement without a hassle. You can get a judge to sign off with a negative DMI, but you need to have a good explanation (like exempt tax return will cover it, etc).
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Carloscda View Post
      Just had 341 today, waiting for Honda to figure out what they're going to do, now what?

Can it be a situation where the judge refuses t let me reaffirm my car and I have to give it back? In which I really don't want to because there's only a yr left!

Thanks in advanced!
      They don't want your car. They want your money. There is a glut of used cars out there and will be more.

As "Bob" said, keep the payment current and do not reaffirm. Who knows we may all be walking soon. A reaffirmation is nonchargeable that they WILL go for you. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X