discharged? or pending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discharged? or pending?

Ok so i went on pacer today and it said the following:Order of Discharge and Order of Final Decree

Does this mean is discharged? or Discharge is pending? and how long after for the closing? And whats Order of final decree? Im confused here please help...

i guess no one wants to help or doesnt know what it means ;-(

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
      i guess no one wants to help or doesnt know what it means ;-(
      It means you are done. The wording is awkward yes, but soon and let us know for sure, the order should show your discharge on PACER. Have you checked as our hamsters are getting restless and want to give your Dance of Victory. You are done. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
        Ok so i went on pacer today and it said the following:Order of Discharge and Order of Final Decree

Does this mean is discharged? or Discharge is pending? and how long after for the closing? And whats Order of final decree? Im confused here please help...
        BTW, it says ORDER OF DISCHARGE!!!!! You got it! Here you go:

From all of us on this forum.
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

YBBI, Baby!! Sit back, relax, take it in, and let your New Start begin!!
          (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
          :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

WOW! really im super duper excited lol :-)..My friday is def going to be a good one now...Thank you all for the support and victory dances lol...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X