Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just home from 341

In Wisconsin, ED

I feel really bad for the ulcer I gave myself up until now.

It was the standard 8 questions or so.

name
    address
    owe anyone/paid anyone in last year?
    Used cc's in 90 days prior to filing?
    Own any property other than homestead?
    Sell anything in last year over $1000
    Own a business?

He checked our ss card and ID first thing, asked our questions, and said "your free to go".
    He was completely no-nonsense, and I kinda had the feeling he didn't even look at all our stuff before the meeting, he just had a spreadsheet of our numbers.
    Didn't even mention taxes at all, but our lawyer protected them anyway, so I hope it just comes through as a no asset case.

I can't believe it, but I guess I'm in the 60 day club
    Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
    Report of no distribution 1/21/10
    Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Congrats!! All that worry for nothing.

We have ours in 5 hours. Just waiting for that time to come.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Good luck to you!
      Filing cpt.7 11/09 341- 1/21/10
      Report of no distribution 1/21/10
      Scheduled for discharge 3/22/10 (on my 15th wedding anniversary!)

Comment

Originally posted by eventsdj View Post
        Didn't even mention taxes at all, but our lawyer protected them anyway
        I don't know if it varies by district but my lawyer said 2009's taxes are not even taken into account if you file before 2010. If you filed after January 1, 2010, then the taxes are considered by the trustee.
        Chapter 7 filed December 11, 2009, 341 Meeting held on January 7, 2010
        Deadline to File a Complaint: March 8, 2010

Discharged and Closed March 11, 2010

Comment

Congrats........thats the news we all hope to have too!
          North Carolina

Comment

341 meeting today at 2:30pm Arizona

I hope my 341 meeting go smooth like yours, due to pro se. We have 2 auto loans and we are not keeping the vehicles due to high miles on both cars, we can't redeem through financing. We are upside down in both cars, we owe way more than what they are worth. I will be looking for a car this weekend. My husband is off on disability right now but I still need a reliable car to get me to my job. I am not sure how if I will finance or go to one those places buy here pay here. I may have to get a rental car until I make up my mind. I waited a month for this 341 meeting, I am just glad to have the phones stop ringing. I feel like I can breathe again. We file BK due to many reasons unexpected medical expense with my daughter that is mentally ill, poor money management overdraft fees in checking costing a whole paycheck sometimes, oh and the big one my husband income dropped very low. I want to thank everyone for their advice this is a great board. I will post my meeting when I get back.

Comment

Just had 341 meeting also

Just got back from my chap 7 conversion 341 meeting. It was awful. Of course standard questions. I just started a new job 4 days ago, so they are continuing case for 3 weeks to see what my pay is. My income has been cut in half from my previous job where I was making $60k, thus the Chap 13. Having been out of work for 4 months w/o ANY income. I feel they are like vultures waiting for a morsel.

A trustee was there asking tons of questions, I felt as if I was on trial. If it is that big of deal, I am going to quit this horrible job I had to take and go live on the streets. I am almost 50. No family and tired of the bureaucracy.

Beat down the working man with no assets. Talk to the ex. She got everything in the divorce and I was awarded the payments when she stopped paying. I've got a big bottle of Rum and I am going to take some much needed relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostitall View Post
                Just got back from my chap 7 conversion 341 meeting. It was awful. Of course standard questions. I just started a new job 4 days ago, so they are continuing case for 3 weeks to see what my pay is. My income has been cut in half from my previous job where I was making $60k, thus the Chap 13. Having been out of work for 4 months w/o ANY income. I feel they are like vultures waiting for a morsel.

A trustee was there asking tons of questions, I felt as if I was on trial. If it is that big of deal, I am going to quit this horrible job I had to take and go live on the streets. I am almost 50. No family and tired of the bureaucracy.

Beat down the working man with no assets. Talk to the ex. She got everything in the divorce and I was awarded the payments when she stopped paying. I've got a big bottle of Rum and I am going to take some much needed relief.
                Well if your pay is cut then that should be to your advantage!

Have drink for me! I just started this mess!
                Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
                Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
                Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
                341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Originally posted by lostitall View Post
                  i've got a big bottle of rum and i am going to take some much needed relief.
                  Sounds like a plan!
                  All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                  Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Buy a big bottle of rum to last you at least 5 months. My case got lost in the shufftle and my 341 HELD was not posted, or even the no report of distribution from the Trustee until 1/9/2010. My actual objections to discharge was 12/14/2009 though. So since the old timeline of waiting for 10 days after 341 was posted and the report as well, the new timeline is now 14 days. I can't even be grandfathered in. Geezzzzzzzz.
                    My case had no issues, nothing. Just that the trustee overlooked posting the 341HELD on time. My lawyer wasn't any help at all trying to find out why the paperwork from the trustee's office was not posting. Hang in there everyone on this thread that is just starting!! You are in the right place to vent and to ask questions!!! Because my case lagged without updates at all, my mind went crazy. I know how you all are feeling, trust me.
                    (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
                    :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X