Can You Believe???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can You Believe???

I filed May 2009. Last August the Trusuee asked for proof my IRAS were in fact IRAS. I supplied the necessary proof in August 2009. Then again in Dec my lawyer contacted me and said the Trustee need the documents proving my IRAS were in fact IRAS. I resent everything to him AGAIN and he verified he forwarded all to the Trustee. Then on Jan 26, 2010 the Trustee filed a Court Order (was checking Pacer daily for closing) asking for proof of IRA statements within 26 days or my discharge could be revoked. I emailed the lawyer (after hours) who replied 2 hours later that he had sent them again. I informed him he could not allow the 26 days to expire and he said that would not happen and he would ask her to contact him if she didn't get the proof. ENOUGH!!!!! I printed hard copies and took them to the post office this morning, got a certification of mail, and sent them to the Trustee with a letter stating I had been trying to comply since August 2009.Do you think everything had been done by email and lost every time? I am getting paranoid now. What else should I do???????????

I was a Chapter 7 asset case and was discharged in Sept 2009. All assets have been disposed of. Now just awaiting the closing of the case which obviously is being held up by the above paper work muddle.

Something that important (especially the second time) should have been followed up with the certified mail hard copy to begin with.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X