top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online credit counseling & certificate: CFEFA okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online credit counseling & certificate: CFEFA okay?

I'm getting ready to use CFEFA for my online credit counseling certificate because they are only $35.00. Have others used CFEFA to their satisfaction?

Also, how is the certificate delivered? Can it be downloaded and printed, or does CFEFA mail it? How long does it take to mail?

Can anyone recommend a better alternative? I'm going to do the online counseling session this weekend, and I'd like to have my certificate ASAP so I can file this week (before Friday).

our Bk lawyer provider a list of a few credit courses oked by our district
    once we completed the course they email us the cerft and we printed it out, plus one to our lawyer.
    it's about 2 hrs long can't spend less time doing it as they time the session

Comment

Here is the approved US Trustee list:

I completed my course online and I received the certificate via email as did my attorney. My course wasn't timed (however, the Debtor Education course was two hours). I had all my expenses at my fingertips and I think I was done in 15 minutes.
      *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

I used Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions. They evaluated my situation and waived the fee. That's right. FREE! The certificate was sent by email that day and then by snail mail.
        04/28/09: Ch 7 BK Petition Filed
        06/04/09: 341 Meeting
        08/03/09: Last day to file objections
        08/10/09: Discharged!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X