Day 49 and case is CLOSED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 49 and case is CLOSED!!!

Checked pacer today and finally at day 49 case is closed!!! Damn, I was beginning to panic about why it was taking so long. Thanks again to all on this sight, as you all have been literal lifesavers! I will stick around to pass on what little knowledge of what I have learned . If you all recall, I was 2 years into a 13, converted to a 7 after decrease in income, but still over the median. I paid back 55k out of 120k unsecured debt, but still consider myself extremely LUCKY!!! Thank you all!! I will go forth with a completely different plan of saving , and paying cash only . What a ride this has been!

Congratulations
    Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
    Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
    Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
    Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

what happened to your ride through?
      Filed CH 7 12/1/2009
      341 Meeting 01/20/2010
      Discharged 3/22/2010
      Closed 3/29/2010

Comment

Congrats
        May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
        July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
        September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Hey Logans Dad, I was able to catch up with wells on my first and talked to them about staying current and keeping the property. Surprisingly, they were very accomodating about the whole thing. They still send me monthly statements, and will talk to me over the phone whenever I call. My 2nd with fifth third, has been another story. My 2nd rolled 2 payments to the backend of the loan, which allowed me to catch up. The only person I can talk to is loss mitigation, but I`m thinking about maybe trying a loan mod if possible. I`ll keep you posted.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X