top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFEFA: quicker if papers are submitted electronically vs. manually?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFEFA: quicker if papers are submitted electronically vs. manually?

I'm doing the CFEFA certification right now. I'm at the point where I can choose to submit my ID card and last three paystubs electronically (scanned copies) or manually (by fax). The website says that forms submitted manually take 3 to 5 days to process.

Does CFEFA respond faster if forms are submitted electronically? Thanks.

Originally posted by nortrip View Post
    I'm doing the CFEFA certification right now. I'm at the point where I can choose to submit my ID card and last three paystubs electronically (scanned copies) or manually (by fax). The website says that forms submitted manually take 3 to 5 days to process.

Does CFEFA respond faster if forms are submitted electronically? Thanks.
    Maybe CFEFA does respond faster. I don't mean to be rude but does it make any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by jlmaca View Post
      Maybe CFEFA does respond faster. I don't mean to be rude but does it make any difference?
      Yes, I'd like to file as soon as possible, and a difference of two or three days matters to me. CFEFA's website is confusing because it advises a 3 to 5 business day wait for manual delivery, but says nothing about the wait time for electronic delivery.

Comment

I submitted my info to CFEFA on Jan 28, 2009 and got my certificates by email 3 days later (on a Saturday, which I thought was wierd). I did file digital copies of my driver license and paystubs. I didn't have a scanner, so I ended up taking digital pictures. Also, I called them and remember it was pretty easy getting someone to talk to.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X