almost ready to file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost ready to file

I just had to write this out. I met with my lawyer yesterday providing her all the documents that she had requested from our previous meeting. That night, she sent me my petition to review. I can't believe how efficient she is. Once I review and sign and get it back to her, she will file immediately. I feel very lucky to have such a good lawyer.

This experience is quite different than what my husband went through when he did his bankruptcy a few years ago. His lawyer took forever to do everything. He provided the docs to them and didn't receive a copy of the petition to review until two months later, then on top of that, when he sent it back with the signatures, they did not file until two months after that!

It is good that you've found one to meet your need

I hope it is a good ride for you
    May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
    July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
    September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Your attorney sounds exactly the same as the one we used. It's really nice going through this process with an attorney you feel comfortable with.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X