Chase Bankruptcy #??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase Bankruptcy #??

We filed Ch 7 on 1/26/2010 and we are intending to keep the house. We are current on the mortgage and are going to ride it through. Chase took our account off their website..I need to get a hold of them to tell them we will continue to pay and need to know where to pay. Can anyone help me with this?

I don't have Chase, but continued to pay my mtg. as normal. Just got my year end statement from them and all looks normal. (Filed 4/09.) Attorney had told us to just keep paying through the BK.
    All posts are opinion only- I am not an attorney.

Comment

Call the Chase customer service number on your statement and ask for the bankruptcy department. They will give you the payment options. I pay my Chase mortgage over the phone, but I have to pay a $15.00 fee. They said when my BK discharges I will get online access back
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

I agree with LD. Contact the bankruptcy department at Chase. After talking with the bk dept for my lien holder, they sent a document for me to sign and return stating that I wished to voluntarily continue my payments. I receive my normal statement each month, although it has a disclaimer that says they're not trying to collect a debt.
        09/28/2009: Filed Chapter 7 (Pro Se)
        10/27/2009: 341 Meeting of Creditors
        12/28/2009: Last Day for Objections
        01/22/2010: DISCHARGED

Comment

I was a little nervous when Chase didn't take my first auto-pay after they recieved notice of my BK, so I paid in a branch.

They following month they DID do the auto debit, which caused a small amount of confusion, but I cancelled the auto-pay and now each month I pay at my local branch.

I would like to pay online but I am afraid that if I give them account access to my checking(with another bank), or put the money in the Chase checking (I still have open..no fee for being a mortgage holder but only a .77 balance) they would take the money since I BK'ed a couple Chase CC's.

At any rate, you will get online access again.
          CH 7 filed on 6/12/09:cry:
          341 Scheduled on 8/11/09:blink:
          341 Concluded @9:20 8/11/09...Now begins the waiting game.:dry:
          Discharged on 10/14/09:clapping::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X