Anticipated Tax Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipated Tax Refund

I filed in Nov '09, i exempted my tax refund for '09. I just put the amount I recieved from '08 since I didn't have a raise and nothing has been changed. I did my tax calculations last night and I am getting 800 dollars more because last year we got paid 27 times and some other small stuff. Anyway I can not exempt the 800 anymore, I have used all my wildcard. Do I need to wait to file of I should let my trustee know. The Trustee already did a Report of No distribution.
    This Forum is better than any lawyer I met.

Originally posted by chriselle View Post
    I filed in Nov '09, i exempted my tax refund for '09. I just put the amount I recieved from '08 since I didn't have a raise and nothing has been changed. I did my tax calculations last night and I am getting 800 dollars more because last year we got paid 27 times and some other small stuff. Anyway I can not exempt the 800 anymore, I have used all my wildcard. Do I need to wait to file of I should let my trustee know. The Trustee already did a Report of No distribution.
    If the trustee did not say he would want your tax return at your 341, I think you should be fine. I filed in Nov. '09 as well, and I'm planning on waiting to file my taxes until after my discharge.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X