top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 last Thursday and no updates on Pacer yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 last Thursday and no updates on Pacer yet...

Hi,

My husband had his 341 meeting last thursday (2/11), it all went well, no extra questions nothing.

I keep checking PACER and nothing is updated there. Status still shows Awaiting 341 meeting....

Why is that ? Is this something to be concerned about?
    Please share your thoughts.

thanks.

I believe it will continue to show awaiting 341 until your trustee submits his report of no distribution. I wouldn't be concerned. Check the court docket on your states US Bankruptcy Court District of _________ site and see if he was conducting 341 meetings the following day on Friday, 02/12. Then you had a holiday weekend. It'll probably show up any time now. I'm sure you're just one of his many debtors. Misery loves company. My report of no distribution showed up two days after my 341.

Comment

We had our 341 On Nov 12 09 and I too was concerned that there were no updates on PACER, however, on Dec 1 09 it finally showed up. I wouldn't keep checking. I kind of drove myself a little batty and actually stopped checking and then I got a document in the mail showing the update, last date for objections, discharge date, etc...It gets on there, just takes some TT's longer than others.

Comment

It took approximately one week for my trustee to file his Initial Report. His Report of No Distribution rolled in six weeks later. I wouldn't be concerned (and don't spend money checking PACER...simply log on and check the "date of last filing"...if this changes, you have new info).
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Thanks all Tomorrow is a week since 341... and no updates yet Will be waiting.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X