Need referral for attorney please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need referral for attorney please.

Hello I been reading and reading here for some time now and cannot get away from having to file for ch 7. I'm hoping that I could get some suggestions/referral for NJ counsel who really is good to work with and is not just going to file a petition and call it a day, ie. an attorney who really does care about their clients issues. I have read over and over the horror stories with respect to that feature some attorneys provide and I really would hope to start on the right foot and begin the process without adding to my misery. If a PM is better, by all means please send it, as I'm not even sure that this is allowed to be requested here. Thank you for any and all suggestions that can be offered.

Take a look at www.nacba.org. It's the 'National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys'. You can do a search on the top right side for an attorney in your area.

--William
    I am an attorney, but I am just not your attorney.
    As such, any statement is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship.

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion, with the vast amount of attorneys available I was hoping to come across a few recommendations from people who have had positive experiences in their ch 7 attorneys. I hoping to start from there go forward with the process of selecting an attorney. Thanks again

Comment

Welcome to the Forum 'miserable'. Please don't take offense, but this forum cannot give public recommendations. The paid advertisements are here to support this free forum. You may get info in a PM or ask info in a PM but we by the rules of the forum not allowed to refer for liability reasons reference any individual or business. Please read all the rules on the forum threads. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Ok, thank you, I have read the terms and wasn't quite sure if it were allowed as I mentioned in my initial post. I don't take no offense, thanks once again

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X