top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 days after last day for objections...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19 days after last day for objections...

341 held 12/3/09 and the last day for creditor objections was 2/1/09 and case is still not discharged and there is nothing new on pacer. I spoke with my attorney 10 days ago and he said to just wait for a couple of weeks. I guess I am paranoid, but with nothing showing on pacer, there should not be anything going on in the background, should there? Just keep waiting?

My 341 was the day before yours and my discharge came through on 2/3, followed by the closing on 2/8. If I were you I'd probably call the court sometime next week to see if they simply overlooked it. Some folks here have had that experience.

Funny thing is that the discharge date was really kind of anticlimactic for me. I thought I'd be jumping up and down, but was really more like, "oh, that's nice".

Anyway I'm sure your discharge is right around the corner. Good luck.
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Thanks, I will "advise" my attorney to check into it the 1st of the week. Had I been discharged "on-time" as you were, I would have probably felt like you did, since I expected to be discharged a day or two later. Now however, every day that passes, its like paranoia seeps in... Congrats on your discharge.

Comment

My husband called on Friday about ours. Our last day to object was the 15th of Feb. The court discharged us immediately on the phone. They told my husband they are backed up and doing the discharges in order unless someone calls and they handle those immediately. It is easy peasy.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X