341 meeting soon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting soon.....

I have not heard from my trustee yet as to if I need to take anything with me, however I have gathered together: bank statements, insurance policy declarations pages, two previous year’s tax returns, this year’s tax return, six months paystubs, SS cards, driver licenses, retirement statement....maybe a few other things. Do they usually let you know ahead what to bring? Would it show up on pacer? My 341 is in two weeks. (North Texas BK Court/Chapter 7). So far my lawyer has only mentioned SS cards and Driver licenses.
    File Date Feb 1, 2010
    341 Mar 8, 2010
    Discharged and closed May 10, 2010
    Being very careful and wise with fresh start!......Living happily ever after since!

I didn't hear from the trustee at all, the trustee let me attorney know and I turned my documents in to them. If you are at all concerned that your attorney is not following through, check with the trustee and bring that paperwork with you to the 341.
    Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Our trustee sent us a letter requesting 3 months of pay stubs or 6 months of bank statements, along with our most recent 1040.

BHP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X