A little update to my story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little update to my story

I am the one where the ex wrote a nasty letter about me to cause problems..about me "going on a crazy spending spree with back child support money" just prior to my filing.

I filed 11/20...my hearing was moved to 1/29 and at that hearing the trustee pulled out the letter from my ex and questioned me to death and asked to continue so I could provide more docs. I thought I may go to trial. My attorney said we may.

I provided so many docs to prove my case I think the trustee didn't really want to be bothered. I was really broke! I am not trying to play the system!

I had no idea what was going on until today when my attorney called me to tell me they really wanted to see my copy of the second debtors eduation course....which I took and already faxed a copy. I sent another.

It looks like I may be looking at a a discharge even at this point....PLEASE!!!

phew... we'll keep our fingers crossed for a quick discharge!
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by Lana View Post
      I filed 11/20...my hearing was moved to 1/29 and at that hearing the trustee pulled out the letter from my ex and questioned me to death and asked to continue so I could provide more docs. I thought I may go to trial. My attorney said we may.
      WTF. There are times when I think I'd had bad luck with relationships in this funny old life and then I read crap like this. We may have wound up going our separate ways but in all honesty I can't imagine any of my exes even thinking about doing something like this. Honestly.

I wish you the best of luck. No one deserves crap like that.
      So the poor debtor, seeing naught around him
      Yet feels the narrow limits that impound him
      Grieves at his debt and studies to evade it
      And finds at last he might as well have paid it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X