Cincinnati Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cincinnati Ohio

I just got a 10 day demand letter from Keybank - I haven't paid them since November - I am very close to starting the process of filing BK (total of 87k in CC debt) - How long do I really have before I run into trouble by not responding to this letter? I owe them $18000.

If someone is in the Cincinnati area and can recommend an attorney - please send me a private message.

Thanks for all of the good information and help with all of these posts.

Define trouble.
    If you mean how long before they can actually evict you, it's likely 6 months or better depending on how aggressive the lender is. They must follow state laws that regulate foreclosure and adhere to time lines and send you all the required notices,etc.

Comment

They cant evict me its a line of credit that I have with them that I a have not paid on.
      So I was wundering what the next step for them will be - since I am not going to respond to the letter.

Comment

Next step is unknown. They could send you more threatening letters or they could sue you. If you are getting close to filing bk then you would most likely have filed before they sue you and win a judgment against you.

It sounds like you were just sent a form collection letter. I think you have some time.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X