Filed Ch 7 12 days ago & Wells Fargo Home Equity still contacting us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed Ch 7 12 days ago & Wells Fargo Home Equity still contacting us

We filed for Ch 7 12 days ago & Wells Fargo Home Equity have since contacted us twice to "discuss a loan mod on our 2nd & 3rd mortgages."

I also love it how the speel at the beginning of the call is "this is an attempt to collect a debt". Jeez.. we're now in active BK.

Today I told this woman, yet again, we have filed for Ch 7 BK, they have received notice from the court and they are violating an automatic stay by the court. At first she acted as if she didn't know.. then a few sentences later recited our case number to me.

I said "I will record all these calls so you need to stop contacting me". She said "oh I'll make a note and try and get the calls stopped". I replied "oh yes you had better do that".

Are they REALLY that stupid? Do they really thumb their noses at the courts like this?

Unbelieveable.
    Stopped paying c. cards February 2009
    Retained attorney 11/5/09 - $100k in C.Card debt - $120000 per year income - Filed Feb 2010 - 341 Apr 2010 - No Asset Case/Report of No Dist Apr 2010 - Discharged June 2010
    Case went without a hitch!
    I HELD MY HEAD HIGH IN THAT COURTROOM AND NOW I AM MOVING ON!

Keep a detailed record of date, time, offender and provide to your attorney.

Comment

HSBC (my 2nd) was calling me last week, i was a couple weeks late, and they did not know i filed, its been 6 weeks. I did not push it actually i prefer they dont know, because i'm stopping payments this week. if they dont find out before my discharge, all the better, I'll just tell them after, surprise-surprise, I dont owe you anything, you have been discharged.
      Stopped Paying CC's 2/2009. Retained Attorney 1/10/2010 Filed 1/23/2010. Discharged 5/19/10 $187K CC, $240K 2nd,$417K 1st, No asset Ch-7

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X