Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post BK blues

My case was closed back in Dec.
    Man it strikes a nerve everytime I watch a TV show and they say "you might have to file for bankruptcy" or they say "they actually considered bankruptcy" or you financial future is at stake.

I need to be lifted up guys.....help
    Filed 9/14
    341 10/22/09
    Trustees report of no distribution 10/26
    Scheduled for discharge 12/22

Well. You did it, and you're done right? You are out from under a mountain of debt and being able to save $$ for your future? At least I hope you are. Cheer up. It's behind you.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I am in construction and man we are struggling in Massachusetts. I have worked in my trade for 25 years and I have never seen it so bad.
      I am free of debt but right now I cant even make a buck.
      Filed 9/14
      341 10/22/09

Comment

No side jobs?

Comment

Side jobs?
          I own a business. I am self employed. I dont even have a job.
          This economy thing is rough.
          Spring is coming so I am hoping for a turn around.
          Filed 9/14
          341 10/22/09

Comment

Oh sorry. I come from a long multi-generation line of union electricians lol. Side jobs were always supplemental. You know. Install a ceiling fan or light switch or something for a quick buck. I hope you are right about things picking up for you in the spring. But maybe... just maybe... since you have your own business... you might want to think about putting a new twist on your marketing. Just a thought. Good luck!

Comment

You can't change the past, can only look towards the future. If you have free time until you get jobs lined up this spring (as I am confident will happen for you) you could get out of the house by volunteering at a shelter or food bank, you know offering your time and help to those who need it? It might give you a sense of purpose and then not worry/think so much about the bk.

Congratulations on starting a new financial life for yourself, you deserve it!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X