341 today & TT interests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today & TT interests

341 scheduled at 3pm; ran about 1/2 hour behind schedule... he asked all the questions that he wanted more information about right off the bat.
    1. equity in life ins policies; 401k; IRA's.... gave him all info that was already in front of him.
    2. truck value and why we were interested in keeping it with the payments. Explained that we needed at least 1 veh. that was dependable. He was also interested in the towing package that was on the truck???????
    3. we have a land contract with option to buy now and wanted the agreement contract sent to him and he also was inquiring about how long we had to decide to do something with that... buy out... and how much $ we had to put down on that.
    4. wanted to know what "collectables" we had.. told him precious moment figurines.. and he wanted to know highest amt paid on any one of those and how many I had. He also asked if I had purchased those right when released or after the fact. Told him never purchase any when released... always after.
    5. wanted to know about any other recreational vehicles or "toys" we had besides the covered towing trailer that was listed.. told him about our 2 kayaks .. then he wanted to know how much purchased for. told him $700 new for both. and about 3 years old.
    6. went into the foreclosure of our home and asked value.. if we tried to sell it.. what we owed on it. etc. told him $110,000 was last listing price before foreclosure and we owed $180,000 aprox. with 1st and 2nd mtg.
    7. then he asked the remainder questions...
    * make sure we signed and read all paperwork provided by the lawyer.. yes.
    *employment info and address...
    * tax returns
    *any property given away.. transferred.. etc,...no
    *any money owed to anyone.. family etc or money owed to us...no
    *anyone hold property belonging to you.. no
    *any claims against you or you a plaintiff in any lawsuit.. no
    *entiltled to any proceeds.. no
    *automobile questions.. 1 car 1 truck

After all that totaling about 15 minutes.. he said thank you and good luck and that he would need the land contract with option to buy agreement sent to him. We moved in about 8 months ago. Anyone else go through a simular situation and how did it play out with this type of lease? or what could I expect? We had to put $6000 down to have this type of agreement for security. He also asked how much would be the buy out and I told him probably around $65,000 after 3 years. I dont know what he would be looking for... we went from a $2300 payment to our current $825 currently with the lease contract agreement. Any insight would be great!

Sorry I am not sure about your question but now I am totally scared for my meeting. Was yours at the Eastern District in Detroit. =(

Comment

The TT seemed to ask more than the "normal" questions for everyone... he was very detailed oriented! This took place in Grand Rapids, MI.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X