schedule I current income etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

schedule I current income etc

Schedule I ---next to the word income says "estimate or average of projected monthly income" I just lost my job so my estimate of projected income would be less than it has been--I can pass the means test in that social security income is not considered---will a trustee ignore that I just lost my job and use my past income history and send me to chapter 13?? i see in peoples posts that you might have to wait 6 months until your income history was changed in order to file for chapter 7

I am 75 years old --no job--projected income to deal with chapter 13 on the basis of income history???

For what it's worth, my impression is that if you pass the B 22A means test by the letter, and have legitimate evidence for that your Schedule I income is now to be different because of circumstances that have already changed, you should be able to make that fly.

Comment

when people say they wait 6 months its usually to make over-median or non-means test income "go away" as far as the means test goes. You need to pass the means test to be let in the bk room door. Nothing can happen until you pass that first hurdle. Then all the fun starts.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X