HSBC/Best Buy adress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC/Best Buy adress

The court send the 341 notive to the address of HSBC/BB that appears on the credit report: their place is in Delaware, but it came back to me. I redo-it and change the po box number but same place (it was the adress on my bb statement). Also, I put LVNV since they bought the debt from HSBC(they got the notice).
    If the 341 notice returns again from HSBC. Does anyone know the address???If LVNV has the notice is it enough???I change the adress of HSBC twice, do I need to change again or since I put LVNV on my schedules (they own the debt now) would be allright.

My schedule F says:
    HSBC Best Buy
    Attn: Bankruptcy
    PO Box 5263
    Carol Stream IL 60197

See if someone else will verify.
    attorney consult and decided to file, 02/15/2010
    no-asset Chapter 7 filed, 03/11/2010
    341, 05/10/2010
    discharged, 07/13/2010

Comment

Illinois...well that's nowhere close on what it says on my credit report or my bill.
      Still I send the 341 notice to LVNV that bought the debt from them. Is that enough???
      The NOLO says that if you can find the original creditor address just put the last collection agency. Is that right?

Comment

Also, If I amend the adress to many times (one already)don't seem kinda dishonest/fishy?At least that what the NOLO says?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X