Terminated vrs Satisfied for a file in Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminated vrs Satisfied for a file in Pacer

Hello, I am awating discharge and I am a few days past the 60 day mark, I am not worrying but on pacer I would like to know the difference between when a file is under the Terminated Column vrs the Satisfied column? anyone know the answer? The file in question in the Terminated column was early in the process along with the one from the satisfied colum, niether has seemd to affect anything, so just curious, do they both mean the same thing?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by jh79 View Post
    Hello, I am awating discharge and I am a few days past the 60 day mark, I am not worrying but on pacer I would like to know the difference between when a file is under the Terminated Column vrs the Satisfied column? anyone know the answer? The file in question in the Terminated column was early in the process along with the one from the satisfied colum, niether has seemd to affect anything, so just curious, do they both mean the same thing?

Thanks in advance
    Satisfied, I believe, means you've "done it", as in the debtor courses and the 341 meeting. Terminated means the case in general is done....I'm not postive, but pretty sure, if someone else would weigh in.

Comment

PACER has many menus. What are you talking about? If it is in dates of your litigation and schedules, most likely it is not up to date. Mine never was. I'm still awaiting discharge as of two years ago. Also depending on what is terminated or satisfied, it could mean that one item was abandoned or not relevant and the other was completed. Sorry for the no help on this one, but bottom line, you will be discharged any time now. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X