Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer and 60 days

Hello
    I need help in learning how to used the PACER. Today was my 60 days for my discharge. I sign up and I have my username and password, What is the next step on finding out how my Chapter 7 been going along. I would really appreicate if someone can give me step by step. Thanks!

You should look at status. You can also look at History. If you want to know if any creditors filed objections to your discharge you can look at the claims register, but I believe this would be seen on history or docket as well.

Keep in mind most individuals are not having "Discharged" shown on the exact day. But day 60 is the magic day if the trustee or US Trustee has not objected. Because of backed up courts it is often taking longer for people seeing "discharged" on Pacer..but be patient, it will happen! Then when you see "Closed" it is administratively closed. You will see that many times on this forum. "Discharged" is what you are looking for, Closed is just administrative and sometimes takes quite a while.

But I am not a pro by any means. I have learned so much on here though. Congratulations to you and good luck!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X