Chapter 7 shedule F amendment. HELP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 7 shedule F amendment. HELP.

I just filed Chapter 7 a few days ago, without an attorney.

I was so excited to get this done that I cleaned out my old file cabinet and found 5 excluded debts that were NOT listed on my credit report, or any of my mail for years.

I would like to amend my bankruptcy, however, I cannot find any official forms to do this.

It looks as if you need to somehow type "Amended" on a regular schedule F, and redo the entire schedule with all creditors, not just the ones added, and then type an amended Matrix with only the new creditors. Is this correct? And send a $26.00 fee. There is NO information on my district court website.

If this is not correct, can anyone tell me how to do it?

Also, if I amend now, wouldn't the court notify the amended creditors?

Thanks.

It depends on your local rules. Here in Nevada the BK Court just wants the new creditors or new creditor addresses and not a repeat of the existing ones.Here we also place 'Amended' at the top of each amended page, provide an amended 'declaration of schedules', and an amended schedule cover sheet. (http://bit.ly/dxaHPA)

The $26 fee charged when adding one or more creditors covers the cost of the court sending notices to the new creditors.

Like I said, it is VERY jurisdiction specific so you should check your local rules.

--William
    I am an attorney, but I am just not your attorney.
    As such, any statement is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X