X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged Finally

I just checked Pacer and we finally are DISCHARGED
    as of 01/3/200 Entered 01/05/2006

Thanks to all of you on this site I could not have done this with out you !!!!!!!!
    DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
    Credit Cards
    Washingon Mutual 3000.00
    HSBC 1600.00

nice! great to hear! whoo hooo!
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I'll be watching, you may never know when or how, but I'll be there. I am there now....

Comment

Now we can get another car which is so needed .. We have been so stressed - out ..driving back forth and back again ...Wasting gas galore and time.. and marriage arguments on who gets the car...

Now help ...
        How hard is it going to be to get a car loan so quickly.. We are not going crazy ..I just want my husband to get a truck maybe $2000.00-$ 5000.00 the most for sure is all we can afford ..but if he has a truck more work and money which would be GREAT..
        So what do we do try to get a loan maybe HFC ? Which I think is going to be hard .. credit score right now is 554... yuk... Or do we just go to a " buy here pay here" ? Please help we are in no means going to get back in debt...

I do not want a credit card .. but from reading on here I know one is recommended to re-establish but can't a car payment do the same? I really hate credit cards especially with the minnimums going up.. I really hope we can just re-establish with this truck so we can do both make money and start to re-establish...
        Any ideas????
        Credit Cards
        Washingon Mutual 3000.00
        HSBC 1600.00

Comment

you probably can get a car loan quickly. but the sooner you get it the worse the apr. search around creditboard dot com and see what great advice they probably have on that subject.

getting a credit card like orchard which is easy might help bump your scores up a bit. the min payments or apr on credit cards dont matter as long as you dont use them except for the purpose of building credit.

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
          [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
          [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
          [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

I will .. check it out... we are a little scared I do have to get another loan I have to tell ya.. It is scary but we sacraficed the car when filing due to way over financing.. Have been dealing with this one car transportation and we are over t we have been waiting for this day .. but if we can not get a payment around 150.00 we simply cannot do it .. We will have to save and do it a little longer because I am getting into this mess again..

We got the papers in the mail today funny how I just figured I would check last night pacer and in the mail today DISCHARGE..They say we have to mail it to two company's beacuse address was incorrect is this normal?

Also If anyone knows of a company that takes right out of bankruptcy car loan.. please let me know .. thanks again.... We got the papers in the mail today ....
            funny how I just figured I would check last night and in the mail today..
            Credit Cards
            Washingon Mutual 3000.00
            HSBC 1600.00

Comment

if the address are incorrect then yes its normal to get the notice. it means they were not able to do it themselves. in some states it might not matter if they get it or not - you are discharged and it might be their problem. give it a try though.

tell them, thanks for their business

Comment

Originally posted by invest1choice
                Now help ...
                How hard is it going to be to get a car loan so quickly.. We are not going crazy ..I just want my husband to get a truck maybe $2000.00-$ 5000.00 the most for sure is all we can afford ..but if he has a truck more work and money which would be GREAT..
                So what do we do try to get a loan maybe HFC ? Which I think is going to be hard .. credit score right now is 554... yuk... Or do we just go to a " buy here pay here" ? Please help we are in no means going to get back in debt...

Any ideas????

Believe it or not, there's loads of dealers drooling to help you.

On the other hand, also out to screw you.

Your interest rate will be a killer..Expect 20% and hope for less.

Do a web search...Local area..May give you a better idea of what you can afford.

Best of luck!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X