TT wants 2009 AND 2010 Tax Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT wants 2009 AND 2010 Tax Refund

TT informed all that she wants not only 2009 but also 2010 Tax Refund! Can she do that? All I could get is an EIC credit, and I really don't feel she is entitled to 2009.....this is money that is EIC for a disabled adult child and it was for 2009 which ended 60days prior to filing....whatever...I need to pay for my sins. BUT my 2010 refund (if any)???? I have not seen anything on this forum that indicates that the 2010 possible refund is part of the bankruptcy estate...not that I really expect anything for 2010. TT says she does not care if she closes cases or not...2010 refund belongs to BK Estate PERIOD!

Now given that fact...if I were to go to work for someone else and claim max exemptions so that I am not paying IN throughout the year and I have to pay taxes on 4/15/2011 can I do that? this way I maximize my salary throughout the year and there is no refund to give the TT....legal...get me in trouble...or what?

I don't see how she would know. Plenty of people adjust their withholdings to maximize their paychecks realizing that they won't have a refund or may have to pay a little at the end of the year.

If there are no risks to you, I'd adjust my withholdings all year long just to end up with as close to a $1 refund as possible. Here ya go! It's all yours!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X