top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do your creditors listed on your Matrix see the other creditors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do your creditors listed on your Matrix see the other creditors?

Does one unsecured creditor get to know how much you owe another creditor or is that all private?

What if someone says you owe them money but you say you don't ...how do they decide if the debt is correct ? (The reason I ask is one divorce attorney was paid 25% by me as the court ordered. But he keeps sending me bills for interest accruing on what my X owed, even tho X 'settled' for his 75%..)

I was listed on my husband's creditor matrix.

I received the notice today, and there was no list of creditors on it. Thank God for small favors.

Hope this helps,
    pileated

Comment

In PACER, a creditor (or anybody for that matter) can view your entire case if they want to. None of the information is private.

If you disagree that you owe a creditor, but the creditor is billing you, then you mark the debt as "disputed" on your schedule when you file.
      Last edited by tigergem; 04-05-2010, 10:47 PM. Reason: left something out.

Comment

Thank you both for the information!!!!! And so fast!!!

Tiger....could you please tell me what/where Pacer is? Does it cost to view?

Comment

Tiger..never mind..I saw your reply to someone else's Query and found all the info using google search as you suggested...Thanks!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X