? re Change in Financial Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? re Change in Financial Situation

I am looking at a list of questions the Trustee wants answered...and one of them is whether I have had a change in my financial situation. Well, yes, and for the worse. My unemployment has run out and either I find temp work or I will be out on the streets in a month or two.

How should I answer the question (it's in writing)? My filing will show unemployment income (which I had last month -- but that ended first of April).

I am not sure whether I should tell them I am out of benefits and seeking temp work, or whether I should just say 'no change'. I assume they are only interested if I am making MORE, not less.

Any advice appreciated.

Tell the truth, that your unemployment benifits ran out. You are right about the TT looking to see if your situation has improved, but it does not hurt you one bit to disclose that you have lost your income.
    Filed CH 7 9/30/2008
    Discharged Jan 5, 2009! Closed Jan 18, 2009

I am not an attorney. None of my advice is legal advice in any way..

Comment

Ok, will do. Thank you!

Originally posted by StartingOver08 View Post
      Tell the truth, that your unemployment benifits ran out. You are right about the TT looking to see if your situation has improved, but it does not hurt you one bit to disclose that you have lost your income.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X