need help please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help please!!

hi everyone, i've been in the hospital and got home this evening and received a a notice from small claims court from a law firm for target they are requesting an answer by may 11. i still owe my lawyer a balance plus the filing fee, i need one more month to get everything paid for.

the summons give's me 2 options 1) i disagree with this claim because

2) i admit i owe the claim but desire more time to pay.

i want to disagree with it so i could have more time to finish paying the lawyer. my question is what could i put down for an answer to get it to hold off. thanks in advance.

anyone please

Comment

If you are going to file within 60 days than just let it go.; i was sued 7 weeks before I filed and blew off the court date. My lawyer than had the judgment included in the bk. I had enough to worry about making ends meet that this just wasn't on my radar screen. As far as I am concerned the law firm lost out. Can't ruin my credit anymore than this process already did. I don't want credit ever again. Its cash and carry for me. You will have to do what is best for you. My lawyer actually told them I would be filing but they still sued. Its a crazy world. This is a dog eat dog world you are in right now and you could be bleeding and starving to death but sympathy you will not find from this ilk. They want your blood( I mean money with 30% interest).

Comment

Originally posted by dakota112 View Post
        If you are going to file within 60 days than just let it go.; i was sued 7 weeks before I filed and blew off the court date. My lawyer than had the judgment included in the bk. I had enough to worry about making ends meet that this just wasn't on my radar screen. As far as I am concerned the law firm lost out. Can't ruin my credit anymore than this process already did. I don't want credit ever again. Its cash and carry for me. You will have to do what is best for you. My lawyer actually told them I would be filing but they still sued. Its a crazy world. This is a dog eat dog world you are in right now and you could be bleeding and starving to death but sympathy you will not find from this ilk. They want your blood( I mean money with 30% interest).
        thank you so much, my lawyer called me today and told me to not to agree with it so it will give me 2 more weeks to finish paying him.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X