Question about a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about a car

So, I had my 341 meeting on April 23rd, and everything went very smoothly. In and out in less then 5 minutes. No questions, aside from normal, do you work, asked me about the house, and that was about it.
    I am planning on keeping my house and my car. I have a mortgage with WF and they had sent me reaffirmation agreement that I signed. I was never late, or missed a payment on my car. Have not heard nothing from them. Made 2 payments online since filing. My attorney says that is their job to send reaffirmation agreement and not to contact them. I am just afraid that if I don't sign it that they will come and take my car. My loan is thru Credit Union Loan Source. Can they do that, even if I make the payments. I just saw in one of the posts that it happened to someone. What do I do? Wait and see what happens? Thanks.
    Filed 03/12/2010
    341 Meeting 4/23/2010
    Discharged and closed 6/23/2010

if they have accepted your payments thus far they typically will not take your car. However, continuing to make the payments will not help in terms of credit. If you fully intend to continue to make your payments on time and your intention is to reaffirm and they have yet to send you a reaf you can simply ask them for one.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X