Need Advice Please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice Please!!!

All, sorry to be so redundant on this but I keep looking at the matrix mailing list my attorneys office has on PACER and really I'm nervous that a few creditors have been left out. I know it has been said that often they will use one address for one creditor you may have several accounts with. I can believe that one except that they show 2 different addresses for a creditor that I have 3 accounts with. Why are they showing only2 when there are really 3?... If I call the office I'm sure they will say where are you seeing this and at that point I will have to tell them from PACER. Here is another instance... I have 2 separate accounts that are owned by Citi Bank. One is a normal citi account and the other is one called Universal card but it is owned by Citi. I know I'm getting paranoid but this is really important I know they will all be taken care of. Also, instead of saying "Kohls" for one of my creditors they list it as "Kohl"... It really looks quite sloppy to me. Help with some advice again, please!!! Thanks
    08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
    04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
    06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
    08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Bring it to the attention of your attorny. It can be amended if neccesary for a 30day (?) period.

Comment

Thank you wow... I called my attorney's office and she repeated back to me all the creditors that were listed. It was what another previous poster had said in another thread that sometimes they will only have the address of one creditor but it will take care of 3 if need be. I was really glad to hear that. I'm so damn paranoid these days. I hate this and cannot wait for it to all be over.
      08-2009:Quit Paying Credit Cards
      04-2010:Hired 2nd Attorney;05-2010:Filed 7
      06-2010:341 Meeting (went very well)
      08-24-2010: Discharged; 09-02-2010 Closed!!

Comment

Hang in there it seems overwhelming but you'll get through the legal part. Then there is the post BK of getting your life togethere. Knock on wood i've been very fortunate.

Comment

Yep, don't worry about it - the important thing is notice. If a creditor had multiple addresses, the only reason to list more than one is to make sure they get the point & quit calling you. Technically, as long as they get at least one notice per creditor (not per account) you should be fine. A problem only arises if a creditor later claims not to have received notice, and even that can be dealt with, and even long after discharge if necessary.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X