top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to file is here and have a few more questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to file is here and have a few more questions.

Well the 2 year deadline for the cut off of the house I transfered to my mom and dad has come and pasted. P.S the transfer had nothing to do with my fileing. I had to do it any ways as they where taking the house over. The lawyer recommended I wait to transfer it or wait two years so I waited the two years.

First question is I am a college student and get loans and grants. This summer after my school bills and books I will have 600 bucks come back to me. I am going to use it to help cover my bills so I can file. How will my loans effect things. I know they can not take my loan right.
    I will be getting a loan in sept and will have about 5k come back to me that will be used to pay bills, buy a expencive laptop which I do need since I use autocad and high end design programs since I am in school for arctitecture design. So lets say I am not discharged before I get my student loan should I leave that money in my college bank account, get it in cash and stick it in my safe, spend it on what I need it for, or what?
    Here is a list of what I need and will use the loan for.
    LAptop 1500
    welder 2500
    bills 2000
    clothes 500
    The reason for the welder is I am going for welding to and plan on getting my certification.
    Is any of this going to be issue and should be held off till post discharge.

Second question is on my jeep. I bought it in dec and have a 10k loan on it. KBB says private party resale is 13500 I think the black book low price is right around 10000. Will there be a chance they will try and take it. Also I have never and will never be late on the payment so could the bank try and just take it cause I filed?

Third I plan on starting my own construction buisness. Plan is to remodel and sell used homes aswell as build them. So my plan is to start a LLC or maybe just a sole proprietorship when I get discharged. IS there a time period after my discharge date I need to wait to do this?

Thanks guys.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X