341 Date Changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Date Changed

Does this mean anything? Just got notice from my atty that the date of the Creditor's meeting has been changed -- pushed out by almost one month. VERY disappointing, as for a whole host of reasons I wanted to get this over with ASAP. I asked my atty if the Court gave any reason for the change, but have not heard back yet. Any ideas? Do they need more time to pick apart my petition? Are they over whelmed? What are some of the reasons a Trustee would postpone the 341 in last minute fashion?

Thanks all...I will try to figure out how to access Pacer later to see if there are any notations there...I saved the tutorial that someone else posted in this forum (about Pacer).

Originally posted by ApresMoi View Post
    Does this mean anything? Just got notice from my atty that the date of the Creditor's meeting has been changed -- pushed out by almost one month. VERY disappointing, as for a whole host of reasons I wanted to get this over with ASAP. I asked my atty if the Court gave any reason for the change, but have not heard back yet. Any ideas? Do they need more time to pick apart my petition? Are they over whelmed? What are some of the reasons a Trustee would postpone the 341 in last minute fashion?

Thanks all...I will try to figure out how to access Pacer later to see if there are any notations there...I saved the tutorial that someone else posted in this forum (about Pacer).
    Do you have the ability to check pacer?
    -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
    -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
    -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
    -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

As Getting Going stated I would first check Pacer. It could be documents requested havent been received by Trustee and/or as you stated could be an issue with courts backlog.

Pacer would be the first place to check. What did the attorney say about it ?

Comment

Originally posted by GettingGoing View Post
        Do you have the ability to check pacer?

Yes, but I haven't used it yet. I need to read up on how to access without racking up a huge bill. I saw something on this site (and saved it somewhere), so it's just a matter of getting to it. I will post back here once I get that figured out. Tx.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatstick View Post
          As Getting Going stated I would first check Pacer. It could be documents requested havent been received by Trustee and/or as you stated could be an issue with courts backlog.

Pacer would be the first place to check. What did the attorney say about it ?
          No response from atty yet; just late notification on a Friday via email and phone message. I have a query in to them, but probably won't hear back until Monday.

Comment

Thanks to the Cliff Notes posted here about Pacer....I looked and see nothing unusual. I will query again Monday, to be sure (and should hear from the atty by then too).

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X