341 Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today

I finally have my 341 today in a little under 3 hours. Wish me luck!
    Retained Attorney: 2/24/10
    Filed: 4/1/2010
    341 Meeting: 5/24/2010
    Discharged! 8/5/10

Good Luck ! I was a wreck beforehand but it was easy.
    Marie

Comment

Belatedly, good luck! How did it go??

Comment

Seems to have went ok. I had to redo the questionnaire my trustee sent me. I personally turned in all my paperwork he asked for, but he claims he never got it.

My attorney wasn't there, I had a stand in. There was something questioned about the way my car was listed, the stand in said it should be fine and just needs to be amended.

All in all it was about 5 minutes total. I had more trouble finding a place to park.
        Discharged! 8/5/10

Comment

Pacer was updated today with this:

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, XXXX, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned: $XXXX.00, Assets Exempt: $XXXX.00, Claims Scheduled: $XXXXX.00, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $XXXXX.00. filed by XXXXX on behalf of XXXXX (related document(s) 5 BNC Form Request--341 Notice--Chapter 7 Indiv/Joint).(XXXXX)
          What does it mean by assets abandoned? I had no assets.
          Last edited by ImmortalfWd; 05-26-2010, 11:27 AM.
          Discharged! 8/5/10

Comment

You might want to XXXX out your trustee's name and the dollar amounts. Never can tell who may be roaming these forums. A simple google search would allow anyone to locate which district your in and can use the dollar amounts to identify you.

Just saying.........

Comment

Originally posted by Meatstick View Post
              You might want to XXXX out your trustee's name and the dollar amounts. Never can tell who may be roaming these forums. A simple google search would allow anyone to locate which district your in and can use the dollar amounts to identify you.

Just saying.........
              Thanks.
              Discharged! 8/5/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X