Chap. 7 Non-consumer, Discharged & Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chap. 7 Non-consumer, Discharged & Closed

First off thanks to everyone on BK forum for your support over the past few months, especially the fellow non-consumer debtors as advice regarding over median business debt Chapter 7 is not easy to come by (even from some lawyers!)

Well even with alot of assets (including 2 businesses), equity in the house, a paid off car, and a few other complicated things....I sailed through and my worries were baseless. I do think I got lucky with my trustee, however, as she wasn't even present in court for my 341 and another trustee conducted the meeting. He just asked stock questions and after that I felt like I was home free.

I received my discharge on Friday, and the case was CLOSED today

I also would like to thank www.freecourtdockets.com as they provided my free pass to pacer every day (you can update free every 24 hours). And one more thanks to the folks on here who made something that started out really scary into a learning quest that taught me more than I ever thought I would learn about law. Props to my lawyer as well...even though i think i made his job pretty easy! What a relief!

Congratulations

But Freedockets comes with this checkbox :-

I understand that retrieving dockets through FreeCourtDockets.com may expose the information contained in Dockets in search engines. FreeCourtDockets.com may charge a fee to remove the contents from our site and cannot guarantee complete and timely removal from search engines.

Comment

That is actually brand new....I think they just have to put that there for some legal reason. There is absolutely no reason to think that would happen because everything is protected from search spiders by the captcha (you have to enter the letters to get past the first part). It was well worth it to me anyhow....maybe not to others who are more cautious.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X