Request for Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Notice

So I just signed up for Pacer since our 341 is this Friday . . . yikes!! And there is one thing on there from one of our creditors that says request for notice. What exactly is that?

We had two of these notices filed (both small store credit cards) before our 341 meeting. I don't know why, since the notice sent informing the creditors about our filing for bk, states that the trustee will notify them if there are any assets determined. They are just wanting to be informed if the trustee finds any assets to pay them.
    Obtained an Attorney- 1st week of February 2010
    Filed for Chapter 7 - End of March 2010
    341 Done - Middle of May 2010
    Discharged - July 14, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by norcal View Post
      We had two of these notices filed (both small store credit cards) before our 341 meeting. I don't know why, since the notice sent informing the creditors about our filing for bk, states that the trustee will notify them if there are any assets determined. They are just wanting to be informed if the trustee finds any assets to pay them.
      Yes, the notice the courts sent to our creditors specifically instructed the creditors not to file or claim or request for notice unless instructed to.
      -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
      -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
      -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
      -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X