Had my 341 but getting worried now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my 341 but getting worried now.

After checking pacer and waiting for the report of no distribution from the trustee I see that she has filed it with most of the other ch7 cases that she had however she has not filed it for me. She did file for a new 341 for me though. At the 341 she asked me for my deed of trust for my home that I am underwater on. I did not have it with me but went to the county the next day and emailed it to her. She responded saying that she got it and would contact me if she needed anything else. Whats the big deal with my deed of trust? What is she looking for? I did notice that on my deed of trust that my current mortgage company is not listed on the deed. The company listed was the originator of the loan but sold it before we even closed. Will this be a problem?
    -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
    -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
    -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
    -Discharge 7/28/2010

Chill. My pacer showed awaiting 341 until the day I was discharged......
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      Chill. My pacer showed awaiting 341 until the day I was discharged......
      I know trustees can get behind but she has submitted the ROND for everyone else. Why is she so concerned with the deed of trust.
      -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
      -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
      -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
      -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

Originally posted by GettingGoing View Post
        I know trustees can get behind but she has submitted the ROND for everyone else. Why is she so concerned with the deed of trust.
        Many times they are looking for transfers within the 2 years, or perhaps an unperfected chain of title by the mortgage company that you are now paying. Probably is nothing, just dotting their I's and crossing their T's.
        Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
        I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

My lawyer actually asked for this before he filed. I didn't think anything of it, just thought it was common when you are keeping the house.
          Is it not common?
          Chapter 7
          Filed 4/21/10
          341 6/9/10
          Deadline to file a complaint 8/9/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X