Filing on 6/01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filing on 6/01

I am filing on Tuesday and I want to know if the trustee will look at my bank statement for June. I need to pay for an airline ticket for my vacation coming up and need to pay in advance with my debit card.

My reason for filing bk has not been for just cc's use but rather investments on properties and 2nd equity lines of credit that I am losing money on and that I want to eliminate. After I file bankruptcy I will be ok financially and I am taking a trip that I had planned for a long time.

Will the trustee look at this expense since I can only use my debit card to pay this, unless I go straight to the airport and pay it cash which will be an extra charge.

By the way, it has taken me a long time to make this decision and it has been the harder decision I've ever made in my entire life, but now I am letting each creditor know that I am filing, and they are being so nice when I tell them, I am starting to fee much better about my decision.

Thank you everyone.

The trustees want to see everything. If u can, see if someone else can charge it for u. It depends on the individual trustee also.......better safe than sorry
    Filed Chapter 7 2-28-10
    341 meeting 4-1-10
    Discharged 6-2-10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X