Another Pacer Update Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Pacer Update Today

Was discharged on 1/17/2006...........checked Pacer this morning and their was an update showing the mailing of the discharge to all of the creditors on my list............was a no asset case............guess we are getting very close to closing

YES - VERY CLOSE...............just keep checking for that closing every 2 or 3 days........

Congrads,
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

congrats on the discharge. dont worry about the closing. you got all you needed already with the discharge.
      Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
      [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
      [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
      [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Congrats Yippieeeeee...... worth the wait, isn't it?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X